Joe's Place, Medina Lake
- Joe's Place is the place for diving at Medina Lake. Not only do they have great camgrounds and a marina for boats, but also a dive area dedicated for SCUBA!
Comal Park and North Park, Canyon Lake
**Skyline Park is closed to divers at this moment in time**
Hinman Island Park, New Braunfels
- The Comal River is great spot for an effortless drift-dive. The Water temperature is usually very comfortable, and it's clear! Lots of Picastimus and other marine life!
- Parking is free as of September 8, 2020 until May 1, 2021
- Directions to Comal River in New Braunfels
Windy Point, Lake Travis, Austin
- Windy Point is one of the top dive spots in the Central Texas area with a wealth of underwater items to look at and find.
- On-site air fills, courtesy carts to help transport equipment, protected swim and dive areas, and camping spots.
- Windy Point Information
Mansfield Dam, Lake Travis, Austin
Lake Travis is a little bit of a drive, but well worth the trip. With Visibility averaging two to three times of Lake Medina, Travis is a great dive for divers looking for something new. It's also a great place to try out some deep diving.
Directions to Mansfield Dam, Lake Travis
Chalk Bluff, Uvalde